Apply for Admission
Notre Dame Girls Academy,Amoyo is a catholic boarding school for girls.
WHO WE ARE !
Notre Dame Girls Academy, Amoyo is a boarding/day secondary school, Owned and run by sisters of Notre Dame de Namur(Nigeria Province). It is affiliated to other Notre Dame Schools in five (5) continents of the world with over 200 years of cognizance educational experience.
WHY CHOOSE US ?
- Inculcating in learners, the gospel values.
- Conducive environment for teaching and learning.
- Opportunity for mastering skills (Critical thinking, Problem solving and vocational).
- Availability of college linkage with schools in five continents of the world.
- Standard health facilities with best practices.
- 24/7 power supply.
- ICT facilities.
In the spirit of St.Julie Billiart, the Foundress of the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur, we …
- Inculcate in the learners, the gospel values rooted in the Catholic Traditions.
- Develop the curriculum that enables all learners to discover to discover and develop their talents.
- Provide opportunities for mastering skills (collaboration, critical thinking, communication, problem solving, vocational and reflection).
- Develop sound patrotic and leadership qualitatives among the learners that foster justics,peace and good stewardship of the earth.
- Create a counducive environment for teaching and learning.
SND EDUCATIONAL CORE VALUES
- Proclaiming the Goodness of God.
- Respecting the dignity and worth of each individual.
- Community spirit.
- Care for those living in poverty and the marginalized in society.
The Hallmarks of a Notre Dame Learning Community
- We proclaim by our lives ever more than by our words that God is good.
- We honour the dignity and sacredness of each person.
- We educate for and act on behalf of justice and peace in the world
- We commit ourselves to community service.
- We embrace the gift of diversity
- We create community among those with whom we work and with those we serve.
- We develop holistic learning communities which educate for life.